Here we go again: Bugfix release 0.9.11.2 is out

Timo News 1 Comment

Sorry for the daily updates recently, but the new Ajax mode had some teething problems (this is why I declared it beta ;-)). With this update the Ajax mode should finally work for not logged-in users too. Additionally I added two more placeholders: {$Prime} and {$PrimePic} If a product is a prime product, {$Prime} shows “AmazonPrime” and {$PrimePic} will show …

Bugfix release 0.9.11.1

Timo News Leave a Comment

There is a new version out: 0.9.11.1. It fixes a bug with the functions asa_item und asa_get_item. They resulted in an error when used with custom templates (file_get_contents warning). Additionally the placeholder {$PercentageSaved} now shows “0” if nothing is saved instead of it being blank. And I added a dynamical CSS class for the Ajax container (if Ajax mode is …

Issue with using the Amazon Product Advertising API for Associates ("Request from blacklist_[xyz] is throttled")

Timo News 4 Comments

In the last few days I got several requests about a not working plugin status. The error message always is “Request from blacklist_[xyz] is throttled” where [xyz] is a individual ID. I did a lot of research on the official Amazon associates/developer forums. Amazon tries to split the API users in associates and sellers. For both sides there is a …

Bugfix Release 0.9.10.1

Timo News 3 Comments

One week after releasing version 0.9.10 I committed a new bugfix release 0.9.10.1 today. It fixes a bug when a PHP error occured (Class ‘Asa’ not found in …/AsaCore.php on line 384). This could happen on auto-updates through your WordPress backend. (Thanks to Axel for the screenshot) If version 0.9.10 works fine for you already, you do not necessarily need …

Hotfix release 0.9.9.3

Timo News 10 Comments

Today I released a hotfix release due to some errors that could occur when using customer reviews. The errors occured when requesting the customer reviews page from Amazon. Unfortunately the webservice doesn’t retrieve this information directly for some time now so I created this workaround for version 0.9.9.1. Either the Amazon severs have some trouble or the plugin requests got …