Page is slow to load with only 2 products

• May 29, 2018 at 21:54 #14762
    kokopoko
    Participant

The products I’ve added, the slower my site gets. On one page I only have 2 products but it takes 34 seconds to load. Is this normal with ASA2?

There are 574 items in repo.

I have cron jobs running to refresh the repo and ratings through the cpanel.

Here are the options I have set: advanced ratings on, local images on, deactivate auto refresh, use last valid rating, template cache is on, template cache lifetime is one hour, object cache is on, translation cache is on, associate ID cache is on, deactivate for admin is on, cronjob event is set directly, request limit handling is on, repo queue admin is on, repo 2.0 is on.

May 29, 2018 at 22:05 #14763
    Timo
    Keymaster

This is not normal, of course. There are users with several 1000 items in the Repo not having issues like this. Do you test this page as admin or standard user? If you are testing as admin, the cache will be ignored with your settings, which could lead to a longer loading time, but not as long as you describe.
    Without the opportunity to take a closer look, it is difficult to find an explanation. You are welcome to create a ticket and send me access data so I can take a look at it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.