features_font_size does not work

• November 12, 2020 at 19:33 #16392
    Ken Masters
    Participant

Hello, Sorry for my bad English.
    I have a problem with the font size in features_font_size. It doesn’t matter what value you put because nothing works. Changing this value only affects the size of the button that says “Show more” but not the text of the product features.

I change it to “customize” and when I examine the source code of the web I see the value % that I put in it, but it has no effect. it only has an effect on the button that says “Show more” as I said before.

Any idea what the problem may be?

November 23, 2020 at 08:40 #16395
    Timo
    Keymaster

Sorry for my late reply. You are right, I can recreate this and will fix it for the next update. It works if it is changed globally in the template settings.
    Until the fix is available, you can save your adjustments under “ASA2 / Service / Custom Frontend CSS”, e.g. like this:

body.postid-123 .asa2_horizontal_box .features {
    font-size: 50% !important;
    }

This adjustment would only affect Post ID 123. Alternatively, you can select individual products only by using the unique ID that ASA2 gives to each product displayed which can be found in the uppermost surrounding container.

I hope I was able to help you. If you still have questions, please let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.