Failure to Load all Items (collection or individual)

• February 2, 2020 at 14:15 #15726
    DIY3DTech
    Participant

I have a noticed a repeating issue in that say I want to load 16 items, I never get 16 items. Sometimes I get 5, other 10 it all seems random. I started with collections, the switched individual posts such as this:
    [asa flat_box_horizontal_01]B015DVN4E4[/asa]
    with the same results. I am using the 5.0 API however this also has been the same for the 4.0 API. I am guessing that ASA only waits so long for the Amazon API to return a response? Is there a way to extend this as even if the user needs to wait a bite longer I need to ensure the complete list loads. Thanks, in advance! 🙂

March 2, 2020 at 22:53 #15865
    Timo
    Keymaster

Sorry, I must have missed this new topic. Does this issue still occur with the new version 1.13?

February 5, 2021 at 16:17 #16421
    mario
    Participant

Same problem here, in my case I use [asa tpl="flat_box_horizontal"]ASIN[/asa] and as the other user said I also have random uploads; in any case it never loads all the objects. Each time it loads only a fraction of it. The version used is: AmazonSimpleAdmin (ASA1) 1.4.12
    Is there any solution? Thank you

May 16, 2021 at 13:43 #16476
    Timo
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

sorry for the late reply, the notifications for this forum did not work. ;-(

The problem is certainly related to the fact that several products are updated at once via the Amazon API, which leads to the request throttling problem. For more details, please check http://bit.ly/asa2kb-TooManyRequests

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.