Another Blank Ad Here

• March 20, 2014 at 00:21 #10665
    GV

Hi. First off, thanks for making this plugin and taking the time to remain active with it. Like some other people here, I am getting a totally blank ad. Price is just showing a dash, image is just an empty border, and zeros for reviews and offers. I’ve read through the FAQ, forum, and users guide and I don’t believe any of the common causes are the case for me.

• I have verified that there is no issue with my Amazon account. I do have an AWS account. My AWS Management Console is showing “All services operating normally” under Service Health, and the My Account page shows “Product Advertising API” as one of the services I’m signed up for.
    • I have entered my Access Key ID, Secret Access Key, and Tracking ID into the plugin’s Setup screen and have a Ready status.
    • I have cleared all caches I can think of. I’ve cleared it in this plugin, in the WP Super Cache plugin, I’ve hit Delete Cache in the top ribbon, and I even cleared my browser’s cache just for the hell of it.
    March 26, 2014 at 21:26 #10714
    Timo

Sorry for my late reply.
    Do you have these problems with special products or with all of them randomly? I just want to be sure that it’s not a problem with the product. Do you have a link to a demo site where this happens or could you give me some ASIN where the problems occur?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.