Reply To: Some placeholders not working on certain products

July 10, 2012 at 14:29 #577

Thanks for testing the new version. I checked the two ASINs. The XML source returned by the Amazon webservice does not contain any information about the percentage saved (first one) and price options (second one, just the list price). As I experienced in the past, there are some cases which are not covered by the webservice yet. I check the official forums ( for these issues but could not find a glue yet. I’d like to improve the plugin to handle this but at the moment I think it’s an Amazon issue. If you have an idea, please let me know.