2 Questions

• März 19, 2015 um 14:05 Uhr #13334
    Gene_W
    Mitglied

Thank you for creating ASA. I’ve been using it for about 3 months now but I have a few questions.

First, when I’m using a collection of Kindle books the price displays as „$—„. I understand this is an Amazon problem, but can I get rid of the word „price“ altogether?

Second, when I place a book in my collection that has for example a price of $14.99 from Amazon, and $2.89 from resellers on Amazon, how can I force it to display the official Amazon price and not the reseller price?

Thank you for your help!

März 19, 2015 um 19:22 Uhr #13340
    Timo
    Administrator

Hi Gene,
    for the first issue I would use a custom template for Kindle book that does not have price information as this is not supported by Amazon yet.

For issue two you could use the new placeholder {$OffersMainPriceAmount} to only use the Amazon main price. Check the end of the placeholder list for more details: http://www.wp-amazon-plugin.com/placeholders/

I hope I was able to help you. If you still have questions, please let me know.

März 30, 2015 um 16:34 Uhr #13360
    Gene_W
    Mitglied

Hi Timo, thank you for you help! I apologize for the delay in my reply, I’ve been away. I do need a little more clarification. I pasted the {$OffersMainPriceFormattedPrice} in the ASA settings, in options under „Empty Main Price Text.“ Unfortunately this has had no impact, from what I’ve read I’m putting this in the wrong place and it should go in a template. I’m using the default_responsive template, am I able to edit it into that? Thanks again for your help!

März 31, 2015 um 20:50 Uhr #13361
    Timo
    Mitglied

Hi Gene,
    ok, the placeholder is not meant to be pasted in the empty main price text, rather something like „No price available“.
    The placeholder must be used in a template, as you correctly noted. How you can edit templates is explained in the Step by Step Guide: http://www.wp-amazon-plugin.com/guide/

I hope this helps, otherwise please let me know.

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.