The Page Isn't Working Error

• Juli 25, 2017 um 23:16 Uhr #14214
    les.edwards35
    Mitglied

Hi,

I recently installed the asa2 plugin but I can’t get it to work. When I try and add an item to the collections or when I add single product I just get the following error (Chrome):

„This page isn’t working

„url“ is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500″

When I try and use a smart collection to create a carousel (Repo allows me to add products at least) it simply wipes the entire page and leaves me with only the heading, removes the sidebar, footer and all content.

I tried searching the help and the FAQ and couldn’t see anything remotely similar to my problem. Please help.

Juli 25, 2017 um 23:20 Uhr #14215
    Timo
    Mitglied

Hi Les,
    thanks for your request. I guess there must be a script error somewhere when processing your page request. There is no other error report like yours for the current version yet. Can you please create a ticket at http://www.ifeelweb.de/support/ and send me some details like your site URL and we can discuss further steps (like a temporary admin access for me) to solve this issue.

Juli 26, 2017 um 22:13 Uhr #14217
    les.edwards35
    Mitglied

Hi Timo,

Thanks for the prompt reply, I’ve lodged a ticket through the link provided and look forward to hearing from you.

Juli 26, 2017 um 22:57 Uhr #14218
    Timo
    Administrator

I got it. I will answer your ticket soon.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 7 Jahren von Timo.
    Juli 27, 2017 um 23:37 Uhr #14220
    Timo
    Administrator

Just to let the public know: The issues got solved and the fixes will be part of the next minor update very soon!

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.