Custom template creation

• Dezember 28, 2016 um 19:24 Uhr #14106
    nikhilsaini
    Mitglied

Hi

i have created a custom template with some selected fields in it. I have managed to run it but the only problem is it is creating tables in loop i need all the products in one 1 table and needs all these fields which i have listed below.. is anyone can help me out its very urgent to me????

<table align=“left“ border=“1″ cellpadding=“1″ cellspacing=“1″ height=“29″ width=“947″>
    <thead>
    <tr>
    <th colspan=“1″>Brand</th>
    <th colspan=“1″>Product</th>
    <th colspan=“5″>Product Name</th>
    <th colspan=“1″>User Rating</th>
    <th colspan=“1″>Overall Score</th>
    <th colspan=“1″>Compare Prices</th>
    </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan=“1″>{{ Manufacturer }}</td>
    <td colspan=“1″></td>
    <td colspan=“5″>{{ Title }} </td>
    <td colspan=“1″>{{ CustomerReviewsImgTag }} {{ CustomerReviewsTotal }} Customer Reviews</td>
    <td colspan=“1″>{{ repo_custom_field_overall_score }}</td>
    <td colspan=“1″> </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

Dezember 29, 2016 um 15:01 Uhr #14110
    Timo
    Administrator

Thanks for your request. This is possible with ASA 2’s template feature „Surrounding container“. You will find it on the bottom on the template form page. There you can insert the outer table HTML while the row (<tr>…</tr>) should be placed in the default code section. Then you can combine this template with a collection or better smart_collection where you can filter by category, like this:

[asa2_smart_collection cat_slug="star-wars" tpl="table_layout" /]

To learn more about what I used, please check the documentation page about „Surrounding container“: http://docs.getasa2.com/templates_surrounding_container.html
    About how to filter for categories, please see http://docs.getasa2.com/shortcodes_asa2_smart_collection.html#cat

I hope I was able to help you. If you still have questions, please let me know.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 7 Jahren, 3 Monaten von Timo.

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.