Table of Contents
The new update fixes some problems with the availability filters for products.
In the products section, the filter for products with or without a main offer did not work as expected. This was also the case with the notification function, which is why notifications for products without a main offer did not work properly. Both of these issues have now been resolved.
In the notifications section, a problem with bulk actions and two PHP error messages were also fixed.
Completely revised options section
Already with the last update 1.16.8, the options section was completely revised to provide a better overview. For this purpose, extensive options pages have been divided into thematically related sections that can be accessed directly via links in the page header. With the current update, small improvements have been added.
With the previous update, some improvements for asynchronous loading of product boxes have been integrated. In connection with other plugins it can happen that products are not displayed via Ajax, e.g. because of caching issues. For this, there is now the new option to disable the ASA2-internal request verification. For better transparency, you can now also display error messages regarding the Ajax mode in the frontend for the administrator.
Managed templates update
Layout issues in the managed template Robust and Image_Layout_Polaroid have been fixed.
Other fixes and improvements
- Added: The undocumented option item_page has been added to documentation page of shortcode asa2_keywords.
Fixed: If the ASIN was formatted in a shortcode, e.g. bold, there could be problems with the display of the product box.
- Fixed: A minor possible Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been fixed.
As always, let us know if you have any issues or questions.
The complete ASA2 update history can be found in the changelog.Get ASA2 – The Affiliate Plugin for WordPress
- ASA2 update 1.17.0 – Improved transparency and error handling during product updates and many more - August 20, 2023
- New ASA2 update fixes many issues. Additionally redesigned options section. - July 5, 2023
- ASA update 1.16.5 released - March 5, 2023